Wet bags aren’t just for diapers! Large and small wet bags can serve a variety of very useful purposes for the whole family. They can be great for:
- Wet swimsuits at the pool or the beach.
- Mama cloth (cloth menstrual pads).
- Makeup, hairspray and gel in your suitcase to protect your clothes against leaks.
- Snapping on onto your cabinet or stove handle to collect dirty dish cloths and towels.
- Leaky sippy cups and bottles.
- Extra set of clothes in case of potty accidents at daycare, Grandmas, pre-school or sleepovers.
- Re-useable garbage sacs in the car.
- Breastfeeding parts for pumping moms.
- Holding pre-moistened cloth wipes when you’re on the go.
- Activity sacs full of fun stuff for each child on long car rides.
- Pretty gift bag if you’re taking a shower gift or new baby present to a cloth diapering mama.
- Lego pieces, puzzle pieces, marbles, chess pieces or other small toys that are part of a set to keep them together.
- Dry dog or cat food if you’re traveling with your pets.
- Keeping passports dry when traveling.
- Coloring/art supplies/stamps/toys to occupy kids at a restaurant.
- Big pencil case – perfect for watercolor painting supplies or those big fat markers.
- Bingo dabbers for Grandma
- First aid kit/epi pen holder to stash in the car, or have handy on outings to the park etc.
- Vomit bag in the car for motion sick kids or newly pregnant mamas.
- Sweaty clothes after a workout – especially hot yoga.
What do you use your wet bags for?